Happy Hump day!
Okay, you all asked for it, so here it is...What's inside MY bag!
I decided to feature my bag today because I was laughing to myself when I looked over to see my purse OVERflowing with fruit, sunglasses, a lint roller, lotion, and some of the most random items ever. I may even have to feature another bag (depending on the outfit I'm wearing) which can hold even more, I know...how can it be possible! I've been told it's my carryon suitcase (sneak peak here)
So here it goes...a little scary I know!
WHAT'S IN MY BAG:
1. The bag is a Coach purse I bought at the charity event "Power of the Purse" raising money for Red Cross and the victims of the Alabama storms
2. A lint roller - I have a white cat (Kitty)...enough said.
3. Hair Spray - For all that know me well, I always carry hair spray on me whether my hair is wavy or to spritz down fly aways...it's a must to have a mini bottle in my purse when going out. This time it's the big guy in my bag.
4. Ray-Ban Sunglasses/Case - Just got a new pair with my Nordstrom gift card for my birthday! (Thanks Shell)
5. Make-Up - For touchups needed throughout the day
6. Coach wallet - Although stuffed with miscellaneous items, I bought it in Destin, Florida two years ago at my sister's (Leigh Ann) Bachelorette Party...can we just say 26 girls in one house...enough said as well ;) But a great time!!!
7. True Blue Spa paraffin hand lotion - I've been good not biting my cuticles, so I have to keep them moist!
8. Jimmy Choo sunglasses - One of my amazing co-chairs for BalletMet's Dance with the Dancers event in 2010 gave these to me as a gift for chairing!
9. Car Keys!
10. Columbus Pride brochure - I picked one up at the 30th Anniversary Dinner last Monday at Hubbard Grille as The Other Paper is sponsoring the event. Make sure you stop by TOP's booth this weekend as I'll be working!
11. Black/Gold Wristlet with my credit cards, ID, business cards and Clinique's lipstick inside!
12. BuyBuy Baby coupon - This will come in handy for Leigh Ann's baby shower gift!
13. Sugar Free Ice Breakers (or as my 4-year-old niece Presley use to call them "Ipaypays")
14. Free Pint Card at Fado Irish Pub! (I should really put this to use!)
15. Receipts, receipts and more receipts...I still don't know why I keep them.
16. Pens, Highlighters and Sharpies!
17. Anti-bacterial gel
19. Aleve (although this is the only over the counter drug in here, I'm usually good for Tums, Advil, band-aids and Tylenol)
20. Camera! You know me...I LOVE TAKING PICTURES! This is the one I won from Kodak for my Halloween costume as the Orbit Gum Girl last fall!
21. Banana for breakfast, apple for mid-morning snack, almonds for late-day snack
So there you have it! Even though I have more stuff I'll keep to myself or another post later, you just got a sneak peak of all the crap inside my purse!
If you're lucky, I may feature one day "what's inside my wallet"....you don't even want to know...and I don't even know what really is inside of it, because I know it's not money! :) See a teaser picture below.