Two things I can't believe:
1. It's March already and soon enough - March Madness, St. Patrick's Day and Easter will be around the corner.
2. Thirty years ago, The Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Ohio opened their doors to serve children and families in need. 30 years!!! That's amazing!
As a fan of McDonald's restaurants growing up (Seriously, who didn't love Micky D's and their happy meals with toys), here's another reason to love the restaurant today.
The Central Ohio McDonald restaurants in partnership with the t-shirt company, Skreened, have created a vintage-insprired t-shirt recognizing the infamous "Shamrock Shake."
T-shirts are available here with prices starting at $21. Thirty percent from each shirt will benefit a home away from home for families with seriously ill children.
If that's not awesome, here's another interest that will make you "shake,shake,shake it up!" Each shamrock shake sold in Central Ohio will donate $0.25 to the local Ronald McDonald House.
So head to the nearest McDonald's and order a shake up or two! These will only be available for a limited time! Don't forget to order your Skreened t-shirt too. A perfect top to wear for the March 17th "Green" holiday!
And drum roll please...Here's your chance to win a FREE SHAMROCK SHAKE T-SHIRT!
Columbus Socialite is giving away one shirt to one lucky winner. Entry rules below. More entries qualify you more chances to win! The winner will be selected next Friday, March 9th. Odds of winning depend on number of entries. No worries, you'll receive your shirt in plenty of time before St. Patrick's Day!
So best of luck and spread the word. Go green, shake it up and support families in Central Ohio.
"I'm loving it"
***TO WIN A FREE SHAMROCK SHAKE T-SHIRT***
1. Follow @McDonaldsCMH_OH and Tweet #columbussocialite supports #shamrock shake
2. Follow @AshleyCurl
3. Comment on post below what your favorite McDonald's toy was when you were a kid (or now!)
4. Repost on Facebook - Linking this post